A cookie is a file that is downloaded in your computer when we access determined web pages. These cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and recover information about a user browsing habits or those of his / her equipment and, depending on the information held and the way the equipment is used, we may know who the user is. The internet browser of the user only stores the cookies in the hard disc during the internet browser session, it occupies just some minimum memory and does not damage the computer. Cookies have no specific personal information, and in most cases, this is erased from the hard disc when the session is over (the called session cookies).
Most internet browsers accept standard cookies, and independently from them, allow or hinder temporary or stored cookies according to the security adjustments.
Without express consent – by means of the cookies activation in your internet browser – COVINCA S. Coop. will not link the data stored and your personal information provided at the time of registration or purchase.
What types of cookies are used on this web site?
– Technical cookies: those that allow the user to browse through a web site platform or application and the use of different options or services included as for example, traffic control and data communication, session identification, access to certain parts of restricted access, remember the elements integrated in an order, carry out the purchase process, carry out the registration request or participation in an event, use of safety elements during the internet browsing, storage of contents to diffuse videos or sounds, share contents through social networks.
– Customized cookies: those that allow the user to access the service with some general and predefined features in the user´s terminal according to a series of criteria as for example the language, the kind of browser through which we access the service, regional configuration from where we access the service, etc.
– Analytical cookies: those that we handle ourselves or third parties do, they allow us quantifying the number of users and so, analyze the statistical data of the service offered to the users. Therefore, we analyze your browser in our web site, with the purpose of improving our products and services offered.
– Advertising cookies: those that either we handle or third parties do, allow us managing the advertising space offer there is in the web site in the most efficient way, adapting the advertisement content to the service content requested or according to how you use your web site. To do so, we may analyze your internet browsing habits and show you advertisements related with your browsing profile.
– Behavioral advertisement cookies: those that allow managing the advertisement space in the most efficient way, which either way, the editor has included in a web site, application or platform from where the service requested is provided. These cookies store information about the user´s behavior and obtained through the continuous observation of your browsing habits, which allows developing a specific profile in order to show advertisement according to such profile.
– Third party cookies: the COVINCA S. Coop, may use services rendered by third parties who on behalf of the Covinca S. Coop, will collect information for statistical purposes and regarding the use of the Site by the user and for the provision of other services related with the Website activity and other internet services.
(At this point, the AGPD recommends to include each third party cookie and the data related to these third parties. For obvious reasons, we have only included Google in the use of Analytics in this model, as it is the most widely used)
You may allow, block or eliminate the cookies installed in your equipment by setting up the browser options installed in your computer.
If you have any request about our policy of cookies, you may get in touch with COVINCA S. Coop, at email@example.com